UFI-BSG Report: Trade Fairs in Asia
BSG is accepting orders now for the 14th edition UFI-BSG report on "The Trade Fair Industry in Asia”.
Credit Card Orders
Bank Transfer Payments
Please fill in form to order the report, we will send you the e-invoice and payment details via email separately.
As part of our relationship with UFI, the global association of the exhibition industry, BSG’s annual report, The Trade Fair Industry in Asia, has become the definitive research report on the Asian exhibition industry.
Published every July, the report offers over 120-pages of data, analysis and commentary. Our report is designed to help you understand the latest developments in Asia's key trade fair markets.
The report includes:
- Updated trade fair statistics across 17 markets
- Analysis of venue capacity available across the region
- A detailed review of Asian trade fair industry growth
- Analysis of key industry trends affecting the region
- A review of the region on a country-by-country basis
- A full list of all "UFI Approved Events" in the Asia Pacific region.
The report covers all key Asia trade fairs industry in 17 markets - Australia, Mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2525 6129.