Senior Business Manager
• Jess joined BSG in October 2002.
• Jess is also Business Development Executive of the UFI Asia/Pacific office in Hong Kong since January 2004 as well as Project Manager of the UFI Open Seminar in Asia since it was first organised in 2006.
• She is responsible for BSG’s office administration and she is looking after various clients projects for ongoing basis.
• Her responsibilities at UFI include membership development and recruitment in the Asia Pacific region, handling member’s enquiries and providing assistance on any UFI projects as required.
• Jess earned a Bachelor degree in Business and Commerce from the University of Sydney, Australia.